Directions & Contact
We're located 12km down Elephant Lake Rd. near the town of Harcourt. If you follow the signs to Kingscote Lake Access Point, then you'll end up on our front door. We sell permits for Algonquin South, Algonquin's southern-most tip. For first time visitors, we don't suggest you trying to find us in the dark without GPS assistance.
BY PHONE: 705-448-2387
1. Get to the town of MADOC
2. From Madoc, Go up Hwy 62 North
3. To Bancroft
4. Go Through Bancroft (stay on Hwy 62. It goes right through town.)
5. Turn Left on Peterson Rd. (right before Maynooth--a small northern town)
6. 22 km from this turn across from Kingscote Lake Access Point
7. Once you descend a HUGE hill, you'll cross a small bridge and we're 3 kms down on your LEFT
8. When you see the sign for Naomi you've gone too far!! turn around!
1. 401 East to hwy 115 North.
2. Hwy 115 North to Hwy 7.
3. Right on Hwy 7 going East.
4. Left on Hwy 28 North (there's a coffee time on corner)
5. Hwy 28 North through the town of Burleigh Falls, through the town of Apsley
6. 22 kms after Apsley look for "DYNO RD." on the left (You can only turn left on Dyno Rd.)
7. Take Dyno Rd. to the end. Be careful! The road is full of curves and bends! Turn Right. on 118
8. Turn Left at the flashing light that's Country Rd. 648
9. Go through Highland Grove
10. Before the town of Harcourt, you'll see our provincial sign and the road "Elephant Lake Road"
11. Turn right on Elephant Lake Rd. Go 12 kms.
12. Go past the sign for Nomi
13 We're on the right across from the Kingscote Lake Access Point
14. If you've crossed a small bridge over the York River, you've gone too far!